Sunday, November 16, 2008

INSPIRATION!

Hello to all- I was out all weekend at my moms house. We are getting ready to move back in with her. Well, that is not what I am writing about today.Because, that is a whole other story! I am writing about INSPIRATION. You can truly be inspired by anything at anytime! You just have to be open to it! I was cleaning out one of the rooms that we are going to be occupying and there it was. An old CHRISTMAS magazine. It had the cutest gum drops on it. I was inspired to create a Christmas themed card with gum drops all over it! Things just started flashing in my head of how this card was going to turn out.You never really know where you will find a great idea for a card. Well, once I am done with it, I will post it and let you see how it turned out. Stay tuned, BECAUSE THERE WILL BE A BIG SURPRISE ENDING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!I appreciate you taking the time to share what you think. Please come back soon
~ Tacey