Friday, October 1, 2010

Challenge To Celebrate World Card Making Day!

Hi to all my fellow boot campers- I am so excited to tell you MY NEWS! Some of you might already know, that tomorrow ,Oct 2nd, is World Card Making Day!  And in honor of world card making day, we are going to do a challenge. A card making challenge of course. And not only are we going to have a challenge, we are going to have Prizes too! Yes, you heard right. Up for grabs is a grab bag full of scrapbook goodies! Here is what you need to do to qualify...
I would like you to tell at least 5 different people about this fun challenge. You can post a link on Facebook, embed a link to my blog in an email or post it on anything to get the word out. Whatever or however you want.  Then, once you have done that, make your card and post a comment on this thread. You must post a comment, so I know who is included in the challenge. Then please send me a picture of your card, I would love to post it. Good luck and have a great world card making day! I will randomly pick a winner from the people who have commented to this thread. And as an added bonus I would love to see the followers grow to 25+. If we grow to meet that goal there will be an added surprise. So lets have fun and start playing.

   Theme:  OPEN-whatever your little heart desires
   Due Date:  Sunday Oct. 3rd at 11:59 pm pacific
   Things to complete...
    1. Tell 5 people
     2. Make your card
      3. post a comment on this thread
       4. Send me (by email) a picture of your card
  
  
   Can't wait to see what you guys come up with. I am off to make my card! ~ Tacey


















And here is what you will recieve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!I appreciate you taking the time to share what you think. Please come back soon
~ Tacey