Friday, September 3, 2010

CoffeeBean & Coffee lovers check this out!

Hi all- Happy Friday. I love Fridays, they are a start to the wonderful weekend. Well, I have been really busy in my crafting room. I have been working on some cards for submissions to Stampers Sampler Magazine, Cards Magazine, and Papercrafts Magazine.   Some of them I can share with you and some I can't till the issue gets published. And I have also been working on something really fun.



Well, I went into The Coffee Bean the other day, and noticed they are having a contest for a new gift card design. How cool is that, and the best part is, The prize for the chosen design is a $1000 gift card. Now that's alot of coffee. Here's the link to the design contest if your interested! I will post my design at a later date.COFFEEBEAN.COM/MyCBTLDesign Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!I appreciate you taking the time to share what you think. Please come back soon
~ Tacey