Friday, September 3, 2010

More CONTESTS for you= more fun !

Hi all again- I just wanted to let you know about a couple contests I have run across in my travels.  This morning I got this email from PLAID. They are having a pumpkin decorating contest. So trick out your pumpkin, and win some fun stuff. Here's the link to the details. TRICK YOUR PUMPKIN CONTEST .


Also, I wanted to let you know about the fifth annual World card making Day October 2nd 2010. They are having a card making contest and the prize is a huge $600 worth of stuff! There are 5 categories you can submit to and the deadline is October 11, 2010. So check out this link and get started, I will definitely will be entering this contest. I am making my cards now. Good luck and have fun! Worldcardmakingday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!I appreciate you taking the time to share what you think. Please come back soon
~ Tacey